1. A seminar conducted to create awareness on world Ocean
2. A Seminar on against Drug abuse (June 26)
3. A Seminar on against Drug abuse (June 26)
4. A Career Guidance Session on Fashion Technology by Mr.
Rajesh Kumar Jha,Director of Fashion Technology, Odissha
(September 1 st )
5. A session on how to overcome challenges faced by the
adolescents by Dr.Ashish Bens.(September Ist) .
6. A session on first Aid Day (September 9) conducted by Fire and
Safety Department on Disaster Management.
7. As a part of Parikshe Pe Charcha an interactive session on
stress free board exams was conducted by Mrs.Geethanjali Sunil,
Principal Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan,Kannur and Ms.Sindhu .P.C for
students of class X and XII (January 23)
8. Orientation session on Women’s self Defence Techniques under
the guidance of Janamaithri Suraksha Protect of Kerala Police
(December 9 )
9. A webinar conducted by the CBSE for the Passport to Earning
10. Virtual lab tour and interactive session by Dr. Nishana
Mayilaadumveettil, post Doctoral Fellow at Newyork University
Langone Medical Centre.
11. Road safety awareness programme conducted by Mr. Sathish,
Trainer Assistant Commissioner Office on the occasion of Road
12. A session on the importance of values in the education system,
conducted by Dr. Vinayan Uthaman.
13. Students attended a Public Lecture conducted by research and
development cell in association with IQAC of Kannur University by
Dr. Thamban Meloth, Scientist –G, National Centre for Polar and
Ocean Research, Goa on the theme meeting ICE and Rising
14. The eminent Scientist and environments Dr. Khaleel Chovva
conducted an interactive session on conservation of nature on
world environment day (Dr. Khaleel Chovva-Former principal sir
syed college, Thaliparamba, former director of department of
environmental studies, Kannur university former executive director
at State council for open and lifelong education Kerala,- member,
Technical Advisory committee, Coastal protection, Govt. of Kerala
15. On the occasion of global hand washing day an awareness
class was conducted on the importance of cleanliness career
16. A session conducted for students of class X & XII introducing
them to new educational opportunity abroad by broader horizons.
17. A webinar on Swami Vivekanda’s Teachings relevance for
todays students by professor Dhananjay Singh on 12 th January.