- 1. The school diary must be brought to class every day.
Pages should not be torn and it should not be used as a rough book.
- 2. In difference towards any subject, discourtesy towards any member of the staff
or any such act which affects the discipline of the school will be viewed seriously.
- 3. No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend school.
- 4. Habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct will involve severe disciplinary action including expulsion.
- 5. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
- 6. Any damage done to school property or to that of other students will have to be made good.
- 7. Students of one class are not allowed to enter any other class rooms.
- 8. The school premises should be kept neat and tidy.
- 9. Every student should put in at least 80% attendance in an academic year.
- 10. Conversation in the school campus should be in English.
- 11. Promotion to higher classes, issue of conduct and other certificates, are matters absolutely within the discretion of the Principal.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- 1. Please make sure that your ward comes to school in full uniform even if it is for a short duration and for any purpose whatsoever.
- 2. Please ensure that your ward reaches school on time.
- 3. Withdrawal of children from classes during school hours is not permitted except in the case of an emergency. A direct authorization letter is a must.
- 4. Please inform the class teacher when there is a change in the address/telephone number.
- 5. Please attend all the face to face Parent-Teacher meetings that are held periodically.
- 6. Please ensure that the child is regular in doing the homework/ assignments, etc., and devotes time and attention to studies at home.
- 7. Senior boys are not allowed to sport a beard or moustache. They have to be clean-shaven. Please ensure that your ward conforms to this.
- 8. Please note that mobile phones, CDs, cameras and articles other than study materials seen in the possession of your ward will result in confiscation of the article and will not be returned.
- 9. Kindly avoid criticism of the school and the teachers in the presence of your wards.
- 10. Please go through the progress reports issued periodically and take remedial steps.
- 11. Kindly return the progress cards within 3 days of its receipt
- 12. Parents should make use of the pages in the diary set apart for their remarks.
Kindly avoid private tuitions as it will do more harm than good in the long run.
- 14. Parents are requested not to enter any classroom
- 15. Prior sanction of leave must be obtained in writing (if for 3 days of absence from the Class Teacher, and more than three days from the Principal)